The standard version UVC BOX medium room with a timer combines extraordinary UVC disinfection capabilities with low energy consumption.
It is the ideal tool for disinfecting medium-sized objects with 2 recommended standard durations of 5 or 10 minutes. It consists of a steel case with a lockable glass door. On the standard version: there is no timer and the preset duration is 5 minutes.
Inside we installed a PURION UVC lamp allowing an optimized disinfection action and an integrated control unit.
The UVC BOX medium chamber is characterized by its competitive cost, its reliability and long service life (around 10,000 hours for its UV lamp) In addition, its compact construction allows a quick lamp change by the user (with replacement lamp) without any specific tool or return to the manufacturer.
- Disinfection performance: 1,200 J/m2 in 5 minutes of treatment; 2,400 J/m2 in 10 minutes of treatment; 3600 J/m2 in 15 minutes of treatment.
- Lamp life: 10,000 h
- Power: 17 W
- External dimensions: 600 x 450 x 367 mm
- Max dimensions of the object to be disinfected are: 37 x 28 x 23 cm (for info: materials to be tested containing a lot of PVC can cause problems when exposed to UVC in the chamber)
- Weight: 12kg
- Disinfection of medical or laboratory instruments
- Disinfection of household items
- No use of chemicals
- Low cost of maintenance and upkeep