Equipements Scientiques Canada Inc., also known as Scientific Equipment Canada Inc. and ES Canada, respects the privacy of our website visitors and clients. We collect, store, and use all information according to Canadian, European and American privacy laws.
Our operations adhere to the highest ethical standards.
When you visit our website, you imply and express consent to the collection and use of certain data by ES Canada.
Unless we notify you otherwise, ES Canada controls all data collected through its website, marketing activities and other operations, including your personal and corporate information.
Use of Personal Information
We may collect and use different types of personal and corporate information in the course of doing business with you or your organization. This includes:
- Contact information – name, address, email address and phone number
- Marketing and business development-related information – details regarding new products or services that you may be interested in
- Billing and financial information, including banking and payment information, corporate name and operating name to ensure that we are paid
- Demographic information such as customer industry and geography and intended product use
- Identification and background verification data to comply with anti-money laundering legislation
Disclosure of information to third-parties
Any personal or corporate information may be shared with our manufacturing partners and entities and certain third-parties, such as:
- Equipment manufacturers for the purposes of warranty, product liability communications, consumer protection, sales statistics and ongoing service and support.
- Third-party service providers who support the development of our website, marketing database and related services.
- Law enforcement and government entities as required by law or court order
- An acquirer, successor or other entity as part of a merger or sale of the business.
In accordance with Canadian, European and American data protection laws, individuals have the following rights:
- Access to a copy of any personal data that ES Canada has collected about you
- The ability to correct any personal data of yours that we keep, such as your name, email address, shipping addresses and telephone number
- The ability to request the erasure of any your personal data we have collected
- Withdrawal of consent to continue the use of your personal data, including your email address
The ability to make a formal complaint to a data protection supervisory authority in your jurisdiction or where the data processing activity has taken place.
Concept and production:
This Online store was created using Prestashop Shopping Cart Software.