ES Canada, a subsidiary of Equipements Scientifiques (ES France), operating as Myriad Electronic Solutions Canada Inc, is a leading distributor of high-quality test and measurement and IoT solutions in niche markets. With our roots in France where we were founded near Paris in 1963, we have since expanded to six distribution centers across France and now have one distribution center in Canada.
ES Canada serves as the interface between foreign manufacturers and Canadian customers, offering a range of benefits that set us apart:
- ES has diligently selected all of our partners for the quality of their products.
- All ES Canada partners respond to the highest standards.
- ES Canada is the exclusive Canadian distributor of most of the products listed on our website.
- We select partners based on strict criteria, including adherence to internationally recognized standards of business excellence in ethics and manufacturing.
- ES Canada offers unparalleled pre and post-sales support.
- ES Canada carries large stock, and can potentially access the inventory of ES France if needed.
- Our team will help you use your products safely and effectively and most of them have a technical degree.
- We maximize the value of your purchase by teaching you what we know and customizing instructions to your unique needs.
Our parent company: ES France
ES France helps our customers adopt and implement breakthrough technologies to advance their businesses and respond to market conditions. see www.es-france.com
When we began operations almost 60 years ago, scientific technology was still in its infancy and mostly used by suppliers in the military and defense industries.
The civilian market has now overtaken demand. ES France offers thousands of components, organized through six product lines and three core business units:
- Components and modules
- RF and Microwave
B. Instrumentation and Power
- Energy measurement testing
- Bio-testing and biotechnology
C. Industrial and computer Networks
- Computer systems and modules
- Wireless network
Incorporated in 1963
Total Revenue in 2022: 146 m$ CA
Employees: 94 (including 65 for our direct sales and sales support)
Notation Dun & Bradstreet : 19/20 N°Duns : 76-586-6108