Equipements Scientifiques (ES) distributes high-quality electronic components and equipment in several niche markets. Our company was founded near Paris, France in 1963. Since, then we have grown to six distribution centres across France and, now, one distribution centre in Canada.
Our Canadian catalog offers select, high-demand UV components, sterilization and air monitoring equipment. Businesses and organizations use these products to disinfect air and surfaces and to control the quality of the air, in a variety of commercial settings, such as health care, schools, offices, retail, warehouse and hospitality operations.
Our products are not intended or recommended for home use.
Why ES Canada?
- ES has diligently selected all of our partners for the quality of their products
- All ES Canada partners are European companies and respond to the highest standards.
- ES is the exclusive Canadian distributor of the products listed on our website.
- ES has worked with the product manufacturers in our catalog for decades
- We select partners based on strict criteria, including adherence to internationally recognized standards of business excellence in ethics and manufacturing
- ES is an ISO9001 v.2015 certified company.
- ES offers unparalleled pre and post-sales support
- Our team will help you use your products safely and effectively
- Our team understands how the products we distribute are manufactured and how they are used in specific commercial settings.
- We maximize the value of your purchase by teaching you what we know and customizing instructions to your unique needs.
Our parent company: ES France
ES France helps our customers adopt and implement breakthrough technologies to advance their businesses and respond to market conditions. see www.es-france.com
When we began operations almost 60 years ago, scientific technology was still in its infancy and mostly used by suppliers in the military and defense industries.
The civilian market has now overtaken demand. ES France offers thousands of components, organized through six product lines and three core business units:
- Components and modules
- RF and Microwave
B. Instrumentation and Power
- Energy measurement testing
- Bio-testing and biotechnology
C. Industrial and computer Networks
- Computer systems and modules
- Wireless network