With Ecomatik IoP products, a total visualization of the plant data (growth, hydration) in real time (via the low power long range network, LoRaWAN).
Our IoP-S and IoP-M nodes are integrated via a LoRaWAN gateway, which establishes the connection with the Internet and the LoRa server where the measurement data is stored.
IoP-S (LoRa node with 2 analog inputs)
A small but fine LoRa node with two analog inputs for measuring, e.g. two dendrometers or one LAT-B3 leaf and air temperature sensor.
IoP-M (LoRa node + Multi-Interface)
Small, energy-saving and with a large number of connection options, the IoP-M node, is a LoRa node with RS485 interface combined with our Multi-Interface. Together the IoP-M is a real all-rounder:
If both devices are combined to form a Multi-IoP node, almost all Ecomatik sensors, but also many sensors from other manufacturers, can be integrated and result in a lean and cost-efficient solution for transmitting the most relevant plant data and environmental parameters via LoRa.
Options for equipping a Multi-IoP node with sensors :
- 1x soil moisture and soil temperature sensor
- 1x trunk dendrometer
- 1x fruit dendrometer
- 1x LAT-B3 leaf temperature sensor
- 1x Air humidity, air temperature and air pressure sensor
Advantages of our IoP Systems :
- Small, robust, weatherproof
- High transmission ranges of more than 10 km possible (i.a. depending on the environment and the gateway used).
- Low power consumption, battery-operated with internal, replaceable 8400 mAh battery, very long battery life (depending on the connected sensors and transmission interval)