The HidroFarm analyzer is a soil moisture analyzer by high frequency impedance measurement, its sensors can be located at different fixed measurement points in the field.
It is a modern, practical and efficient solution for controlling irrigation, choosing the right sowing date and introducing machinery to avoid soil compaction, and R&D work.
It is offered in 2 possible packages:
- HidroFarm analyzer alone: Ready-to-use package containing: HidroFarm 2030 + HFM 1010 sensor + cable + carrying case + safety strap + USB communication cable + 2 AA batteries
- HidroFarm analyzer (same as above) + FarmLink communication kit (containing LNK 2100 + LNK 2500 + FBX 3154)
- rapid data collection
- multiple HFM 1010 sensors possible
- compact size allowing agility to save data
- 20 cm long sensor allowing the presence of water to be captured in an area of 30 cm in diameter and can be installed in subsurfaces to reach deeper layers
- Typical applications: monitoring corn crops, winter cereals, small weights, soybeans, rice, cotton, vegetables, cane sugar, tobacco, fruits, cassava, potatoes, etc.