FOR 6 WEATHER PARAMETERS
The u[sonic]WS is the newest, most compact and system-capable addition to the Lambrecht meteo weather sensor series.
The sensor has no moving measuring elements and is therefore low-maintenance. The intelligent heating system works in relation to the wind speed and direction and keeps the sensor ice-free even under extreme weather conditions.
The u[sonic]WS6 easily meets the special challenges of alpine and maritime applications.
A wide variety of interfaces and protocols are available. There are no limits for the u[sonic]WS6 when it comes to its applications.
- without moving measuring elements
- 6 weather parameters: wind direction and speed, air temperature, rel. humidity, barometric pressure, dew point
- intelligent heating depending on wind speed and wind direction
- lamella shelter for accurate measurements of the temperature-humidity sensor
- easy installation, easy to maintain
- professional meteorological application
- wind turbines on- and off-shore
- ship weather station
- building automation and environmental engineering
- traffic and industrial meteorology
- wind warning and event engineering
- photovoltaic large-scale plants
- alpine applications