This radiometer is perfect carrier to adapt quickly and specifically to several led at different nm value. He was developed for LED source manufacturers, formulators, R&D labs and field service technicians who routinely encounter different wavelength LEDs (365, 385, 395 & 405nm) and want very accurate measurements.
- Has all four EIT L-Bands (L-365; L-385, L-395 and L-405) in one portable unit with a dynamic range of 40 W/cm2
- Features each of EIT’s four L-Bands with their patented Total Measured Optical Response (TMOR™) for accurate, repeatable and absolute UV LED measurements
- Is easy to use with individual L-Band Irradiance (W/cm2) and Energy Density (J/cm2) values shown on the display along with low-resolution irradiance profile
- The patented Total Measured Optic Response within each L-Band ensures highly accurate and consistent readings, surpassing the capabilities of wide band instruments.
- LED energy can be detected across multiple L-Bands, and it is important for users to focus on the values specific to the LED's corresponding band, rather than summing readings from all bands.
- The LEDCure Profiler and LEDCure Profiler Four Band radiometers offer the following features:
- Simple single-button operation, designed for both production and laboratory environments, with all values conveniently displayed.
- Profiling function specifically catered to laboratory, R&D, field service, and troubleshooting applications.
Data and UV PowerView III Software :
It allows to send its data to the EIT’s UV PowerView III Software for detailed analysis and a better readability and understanding. The displayed values and irradiance profile are transferred to the UV PowerView III at an effective sampling frequency of 128 Hz.