UV POWERmap II | EIT 2.0
Successor of the PowerMAP I, he EIT PowerMAP II is designed to measure UV broadband sources in four (UVA, UVB, UVC, UVV) EIT spectral regions.
The EIT PowerMAP II and LEDMAP are Profiling Radiometers that provides the irradiance (W/cm2 ), energy density (J/cm2 ), irradiance profile (Watts/cm2 as a function of time) and temperature profile (°C as a function of time). The compact, one-piece instruments are 60% smaller than the original EIT PowerMAP and have a larger memory for increased data gathering. Both instruments utilize EIT’s UV PowerView Software III for detailed visual and numerical analysis of the sources.
POWERMAP II Features:
- Size: Compact size of 5.5” x 2.1” x 0.55” (13.8 cm x 5.3 cm x 1.27 cm), allows use on molding lines and chill drums
- Sample Rate: User adjustable from 128-2048 (Hz) samples per second
- Memory Capacity: Supports 65 minutes of data collection at 2048 Hz.
- Temperature Measurement: J-type thermocouple included, samples at 32 Hz
- Battery: Typical battery life is 100 minutes. Rechargeable in +/- 90 minutes with included smart charger. May also charge via a computer USB port.
- Pause Mode: Allows the user to ‘pause’ the instrument up to eight dif- ferent times to collect data prior to transfer to UV PowerView Software III.
- Four-band instrument designed for measurement of broadband (mercury) sources
- UVA (320-390nm), UVB (280-320nm), UVC (250-260nm) and UVV (395-445nm)
- Two dynamic ranges: 10 W/cm2 or 100 mW/cm2
The image shows the difference in performance for a focused lamp (in blue and orange) and an out-of-focus lamp (in red and green) with the temperature profiles in light purple.