The EIT PowerMAP II and LEDMAP are Profiling Radiometers that provides the irradiance (W/cm2 ), energy density (J/cm2 ), irradiance profile (Watts/cm2 as a function of time) and temperature profile (°C as a function of time). The compact, one-piece instruments are 60% smaller than the original EIT PowerMAP and have a larger memory for increased data gathering. Both instruments utilize EIT’s UV PowerView Software III for detailed visual and numerical analysis of the sources.
POWERMAP II Features:
- Size: Compact size of 5.5” x 2.1” x 0.55” (13.8 cm x 5.3 cm x 1.27 cm), allows use on molding lines and chill drums
- Sample Rate: User adjustable from 128-2048 (Hz) samples per second
- Memory Capacity: Supports 65 minutes of data collection at 2048 Hz.
- Temperature Measurement: J-type thermocouple included, samples at 32 Hz
- Battery: Typical battery life is 100 minutes. Rechargeable in +/- 90 minutes with included smart charger. May also charge via a computer USB port.
- Pause Mode: Allows the user to ‘pause’ the instrument up to eight dif- ferent times to collect data prior to transfer to UV PowerView Software III.
- Four-band instrument designed for measurement of broadband (mercury) sources
- UVA (320-390nm), UVB (280-320nm), UVC (250-260nm) and UVV (395-445nm)
- Two dynamic ranges: 10 W/cm2 or 100 mW/cm2
The image shows the difference in performance for a focused lamp (in blue and orange) and an out-of-focus lamp (in red and green) with the temperature profiles in light purple.