It is offered in 3 different versions:
- Microcure 2 W with measurable range 2 W / cm² (most commonly used version)
- Microcure 10 W with measurable range 10 W / cm².
- Microcure 200 mW with measurable range 200 mW /cm2
As an option, the Datareader reader is available, operating with a 9V battery : it is essential to retrieve and display the data recorded by the Microcure on a 4-digit LCD display. Moreover, you can buy separately the Microcure (provided you have a Datareader in stock) and the Datareader.
But we propose the Package; "Microcure Starter kit" which includes: 2 x Microcure + 1 x Datareader.
Characteristics Microcure :
- Lifetime limited to 200 measurements / 1 year
- Temperature range : 0-70°C
- Thanks to its very small size and weight, the Microcure cell can be mounted on objects (boxes, tubes etc.) or stuck on strips through UV ovens
- High speed sampling rate (2000 samples /sec )
- Easy to use
- Resistant to high temperatures.
Typical applications :
- Control of UV systems requiring a small radiometer that can be carried on board
- UV curing for bottles, cans
- Integration in conveyor systems for small objects e.g. semiconductor printing.
- Statistical measurements for process control
- Control of production lines in the automotive industry