EIT 2.0 is a founded company in 1977 who aim to deliver imaginative engineering solutions for electronic manufacturing while advancing inventive technology to address various requirements in UV measurement, disinfection, and other related fields.
A company since 1977 :
Joe T. MAY, an Electrical Engineering graduate of Virginia Tech and a Professional Engineer who served as a member of the Virginia House of Delegates for a period of 20 years until 2014. He create in 1977 EIT 2.0 LLC company specialized in electronics equipment and technology innovation.
The management team at EIT 2.0 possesses extensive expertise when it comes to the design and manufacturing of electronic equipment. EIT can trust itself with these fabrication engineers, technical specialists and more.
Why Use EIT 2.0 LLC Measurement Instruments
- EIT 2.0 LLC designs and manufactures in house high-quality, robust, and highly accurate industrial UV measurement instruments
- We have a wide selection of product choices for UV LED and UV broadband (arc, microwave, spot) sources
- EIT 2.0 LLC instruments allow communication between end users, formulators, UV source suppliers and equipment integrators
- EIT 2.0 LLC has an extensive worldwide distribution network that offers prompt technical support and sales
- Service is available from EIT 2.0 LLC or through one of our EIT 2.0 LLC Authorized Service Centers
- All EIT 2.0 LLC calibrated instruments are NIST traceable
VISIT EIT 2.0 WEBSITE
Compact sensor for monitoring UV processes in various industrial environments.
The EIT 2.0 LLC Quartz Rod is made of high-quality quartz with a diffuse outer surface and is used in applications with limited space and/or high temperatures.
Emi Compact Sensor with gold
EIT is a contitioning whith EMI compact sensor