Optics are extremely resistant to solarization and hermetically sealed to prevent contamination. EMI Compact Sensors are currently available in UVA, UVB, UVC and UVV versions. In addition to the CS-1 and CS-2 housings, the EMI Compact Sensor is also available in a “BTR” (Behind The Reflector) housing which mounts behind the reflector of a lamp. Also available in a “BTR” (Behind The Reflector) housing which mounts behind the reflector of a lamp. The EMI Compact Sensor must be ground-ed and connected to an EMI DIN Rail with a three wire EMI cable for it to work.
• Small form factor, squared body for easy installation
- The CS-1 (above left) housing has an optional air/nitrogen purge to keep the optics clean
- The CS-2 (above right) housing is height reduced
• Available in LED (EIT L-365, L-385, L-395 or L-405) or Mercury (EIT UVA, UVB, UVC or UVV) bands, specified at the time of order
• Internal aperture size determined by source type and Sensor mounting location
• Each Compact Sensor is supplied with a 10 foot (3 m) cable