The Model 108-L provides accurate measurements of ozone in air over a wide dynamic range extending from a few parts-per-billion by volume (ppb) to an upper limit of 100 parts-per-million (ppm) based on the well-established technique of absorption of ultraviolet light at 254 nm.
Its low power consumption (~2 watts) as well as its minimal maintenance allows the Model 108-L ozone monitor to be used for ambient ozone monitoring and ozone monitoring/control in industrial environments :
- Replacement of HMOS and Electrochemical sensors in an existing ozone system
- Monitoring ozone exposure of individuals in the workplace
- Monitoring and control of ozone in industrial settings
- Incorporation into ozone disinfection systems (see our Application Note below)
- Long-term monitoring at remote locations where power is highly limited (See our Application Note below)
It is certified by FEM: EQOA-0914-218. The Model 108-L Ozone Monitor may be used by states and other monitoring agencies under 40 CFR Part 58, Ambient Air Quality Surveillance, for monitoring for compliance with the Clean Air Act. The Model 108-L is available with an optional housing that includes a miniature air pump, or in our specially designed AQLite package for monitoring ambient air.
- Accurate measurement based on UV absorption
- Low power consumption (~ 2 watt)
- 2-s measurement interval
- Small footprint (8.7 × 4.0 × 3.0 in; 22 × 10 × 7.6 cm) for easy integration into ozone systems
- RS-232 output
- Analog output (0-2.5 V and 4-20 mA)
- Relay with 2 set points (based on user's ozone set points)
- Options: pump, enclosure, Bluetooth, WiFi