Model 202 Ozone Monitor | 2.B Tech
The 202 model is designed to enable accurate and precise measurements of ozone ideal for use in field deployments in remote areas, in situations requiring low weight/small size/low power consumption, and where accurate and precise FEM-quality measurements are desired.
The 2B Technologies Model 202 Ozone Monitor is designed to enable accurate and precise measurements of ozone ranging from low ppb (precision of ~1.5 ppb) up to 250,000 ppb (0-250 ppm) based on the well-established technique of absorption of UV light at 254 nm.
The Model 202 Ozone Monitor is lightweight (5.5 lb., 2.5 kg.) and has a low power consumption (12V DC, 0.60 amp, 7.2 watt) relative to conventional instruments and is therefore well suited for applications such as:
- Vertical profiling using balloons, kites, RPVs and light aircraft where space and weight are highly limited
- Long-term monitoring at remote locations where power is highly limited
- Urban arrays of ground-based detectors
- Personal exposure monitoring for studies of health effects of air pollutants
- Environmental health and safety monitoring
- Laboratory studies of the effects of ozone exposure on materials and organisms
- Model 202 Ozone Monitor with quiet, long-life internal air pump
- AC Power Adapter (100-240 VAC to 12 VDC) with Country-Specific Plug
- Flash Card Memory for virtually unlimited data storage
- SD Card
- SD Card Reader
- Zeroing Cartridge
- Operation Manual on USB Stick
- Calibration Data and NIST-Traceable Calibration Certificate
- Instrument Birth Certificate
- One-Year Warranty
Test in the marine boundary layer at Tessin, the region around the Arabian Peninsula. Measurements of ozone and other trace gases were carried out during a long research cruise, illustrating the hotspots of air pollution in this increasingly urbanized, industrialized and populated part of the world. You can find the application note in "download".