Ozone Monitor model : medium range | 2.B Tech
The 0-1000 ppm range of the Model 106-M makes it useful for many industrial and research applications.
The Model 106-M Ozone Monitor is designed for measurements of ozone in the range 0-1,000 ppm with a resolution of 0.01 ppm. A common application is off-gas analysis in water treatment plants, before and after ozone destruction.
2B Technologies has developed a corrosion-resistant modification for the Model 106-M specifically designed for customers who utilize ozone generators with air as the feed gas instead of oxygen.
- Measurement based on UV absorption
- Low power consumption; can be battery operated (optional external lithium-ion battery)
- Internal data logger with real-time clock
- 2-s measurement interval
- On-board microprocessor with interactive menus includes data averaging options of 10 s, 1 m, 5 m, 1 hr, and user-defined adaptive filter
- USB and RS-232 output of time/date, O3 concentration, internal temperature and pressure
- Analog output (0-2.5 V and 4-20 mA) of ozone concentration in user-selected units and scaling factors
- Two 2-level relays for control purposes (e.g., control of ozone source or turn warning light on and off); Four relays on Industrial models and on 3-channel and 6-channel optional configurations
- Long-life pump (15,000 hr)
- Bluetooth option for wireless data transmission
- Optional configurations for 3-channel or 6-channel air sampling for Model 106-L, -M, and -MH
Techniques Features :
- Measurement Principle : UV Absorption at 254 nm, single beam
- Measurement Interval : 2 s
- Outputs ports : USB, RS232, LCD display, 0-2.5 V Analog, 4-20 mA
This product is part of the 106 series of ozone monitors was designed specifically for the industrial ozone industry to cover four different ozone concentration ranges by varying the optical path length. The ranges are: -L (low, 0-100 ppm); -M (medium, 0-1,000 ppm); -MH (medium high, 0-10,000 ppm, 0-1 vol%) and -H (0- 20 wt%, 0-14 vol%).