Ozone Monitor : High range | 2.B Tech
Ozone Monitor for industrial area with a continuous flow, without air pump.
The Model 106-H Ozone Monitor is designed specifically for measuring the output of high concentration ozone generators that produce ozone in either air or oxygen by either UV light or corona discharge. This model differs from other 106-series ozone monitors in that it is flow through with no air pump and the plumbing is designed for high pressure (up to 50 psig) and partial vacuum.
A model 106-H ozone monitor was used in a study investigating the use of ozone treatments to optimize starch properties to obtain new properties and applications to improve starch performance. Found in downloads.
- Measurement based on UV absorption
- Low power consumption; can be battery operated (optional external lithium-ion battery)
- Internal data logger with real-time clock
- 2-s measurement interval
- On-board microprocessor with interactive menus includes data averaging options of 10 s, 1 m, 5 m, 1 hr
- USB and RS-232 output of time/date, O3 concentration, internal temperature and pressure
- Analog output (0-2.5 V and 4-20 mA) of ozone concentration in user-selected units and scaling factors
- Two 2-level relays for control purposes (e.g., control of ozone source or turn warning light on and off); Four relays provided on Industrial model
- Bluetooth option for wireless data transmission
Technicals features :
- Measurement Principle : UV Absorption at 254 nm, single beam
- Measurement Interval : 2 s
- Output ports : USB, RS232, LCD Display, 0-2.5 V Analog, 4-20 mA
This product is part of the 106 series of ozone monitors was designed specifically for the industrial ozone industry to cover four different ozone concentration ranges by varying the optical path length. The ranges are: -L (low, 0-100 ppm); -M (medium, 0-1,000 ppm); -MH (medium high, 0-10,000 ppm, 0-1 vol%) and -H (0- 20 wt%, 0-14 vol%).