Personal air monitor (PAM) to measure atmospheric polluants. The PAM connects wirelessly to cell phones, and circuits are displayed in real time on the AQTreks smartphone application.
The PAM can catch a ride on any vehicle in our CarTopper. The PAM Outdoor Enclosure.
- Uses air pollution sensors in a compact, portable package
- Maps and graphs pollution levels in a Smartphone app, 2B Connect
- WiFi upload to the 2B Tech Data Portal
- With the cellular option, uploads data via cellular service to the 2B Tech Data Portal
- Serial capability for computer access
- Measures the air pollutants for which sensors are highly reliable
- Includes sensors for particulate matter (PM1, PM2.5) and carbon dioxide (CO2)
- Customizable, so in addition the customer can choose to measure any two of the following: CO, NO2, SO2, and/or total VOCs
- Measures CO2, PM1, PM2.5, pressure, and instrument temperature/relative humidity
- Customizable to add sensors for any two of the following: CO, NO2, SO2, total VOCs.
- Bluetooth data transmission to nearby mobile phones (IOS and Android)
- Mobile phone app for real-time mapping and graphing of data
- WiFi data upload to the 2B Technologies Data Portal
- Serial capability for computer data access and control
- Option for real-time cellular data transmission to the Cloud, with data access via the 2B Technologies Data Portal
- Internal GPS
- Micro-SD data storage
- Rechargeable 3.7 V, 200 mAh battery with 6-hr to 8-hr life
- Optional NEMA stationary PAM enclosure for fixed-base monitoring
- Optional 2B Technologies CarTopper for mobile monitoring via any vehicle
See the project AQEarth