Introducing the SM-4000 Real-Time Personal Silica Monitor. This air sampler is strategically positioned within the OSHA-defined breathing zone, ensuring a precise measurement of workers' exposure levels. Unlike many other Real-Time optical devices on the market, the SM-4000 boasts a cutting-edge Real-Time Optical Sensor in this key breathing zone location, significantly reducing the accumulation of dust on inner walls.
What sets the SM-4000 apart is the inclusion of a gravimetric filter cassette positioned directly behind the optical sensor. This configuration optimizes particle capture on the filter, resulting in the most accurate depiction of worker exposure levels. With its Real-Time Concentration Readings, the SM-4000 provides immediate feedback on silica concentrations, while the included DustComm Software empowers you with graphical analysis and comprehensive time history reporting.
- Flow compensated pump
- An optical sensor mounted in the OSHA defined breathing zone
- Accepts any standard 27 or 25mm pre-loaded filter cassette
- Validated sampler meets the ISO 7708 Standard
- Easy to clean optical sensor with calibration span verification.
- On screen programming for creating a unique aerosol library and data sets.
- Foundry Work
- OSHA compliance
- Stone Cutting
- Quarry Work
- Rock Drilling
- Any occupation which cuts, chips, drills, grinds silica into respirable size fractions