Download : Aranet4 Solution for Education
DOWNLOAD : CASE STUDY - HOW ARANET4 HELPED TO MITIGATE COVID-19 RISKS IN SCHOOLS
If you plan on using a tool to check your CO2 level – the Aranet4 HOME is for your home, your school, your restaurant, or your office.
With Aranet4 you can check and monitor if you have proper ventilation and get notified when you need to open a window to let the fresh air in. Bring it with you everywhere you go to ensure that you are always spending time in a healthy environment
A wireless plug-and-play device with an on-screen display.
* Monitors CO² (an air quality indicator), temperature, relative humidity and atmospheric pressure
Warns via color indicator and sound signal when action must be taken to increase airflow.
- Measures: CO2 (carbon dioxide) concentration, temperature, relative humidity, atmospheric pressure
- Multiple ways to send an alert: Audio, color signal and on your phone
- Configurable levels of alert.
- Bluetooth connection and free app
- Operating environment: indoor use
- Data Transmission: 1, 2, 5, 10 minutes
- Battery life: Almost 4 year
- Protection class: IP20
- Dimensions: 70 x 70 x 24 mm/2.76 x 2.76 x 0.94 in.
- 24 months warranty offered by the manufacturer
The ADVANTAGES of ARANET4:
- Free complimentary application for detailed measurement viewing/analysis and device configuration
- 7-day historic measurement data local storage, viewing in graphs and export/download/sharing in CSV file format
- 3 user-configurable CO2 color indication alarm threshold levels in app and on device display
- Full screen mode, using a fantastic e-ink display, for better data visualization and data screen mirroring or larger displays
- Future-proof with new functionality addition possibility by simple firmware upgrade process
- High quality product made in Europe
- Easy and free QR Code application allowing costumer to check the Air Quality
CO2 Monitoring in the fight against COVID-19 has been recommended as a efficient, simple and economic solution in many countries.
"I have to say that carrying around a CO2 monitor everywhere I go has been incredibly enlightening to illustrate the dramatic variability of IAQ from place to place." Trevor, Industrial Hygienist